Click to enlarge.
Shochin-hoin who established this temple passed away in 1661 (Kanbun 1st). Fumyo-ji possesses the remains of Shiunkutsu-Seirensha-Ikkousenshu-Nennbutsu-Doujo (Iwaya-do) which were found in the mountain located in the southeast of the temple. There is an ancient cave in Iwaya-do known for Sekibutsu-Hyakutai-Kannon and Goma-Shugyo.
|Address||〒367-0214 Kodaira 37, Kodama-cho, Honjo-shi|
〒367-0214 Kodaira 37, Kodama-cho, Honjo-shi
© 2017 Honjo Sightseeing Association