Click to enlarge.
The chinzo (painted portrait of Zen monk) of Yougak Ganjyo Zenshi (1387) , the founder, is designated as a prefectural cultural property and there is his monument in this temple. Its honden (main building) and kyakuden (reception hall) were rebuilt in around 1998 (Heisei 10th).
||〒367-0118 Oaza-hiroki 2618-1, Misato-machi, Kodama-gun
〒367-0118 Oaza-hiroki 2618-1, Misato-machi, Kodama-gun
© 2017 Honjo Sightseeing Association