Click to enlarge.
Tamura-honjin used to be called as Kita-honjin of Honjo-juku. The records of Tamura-honjin date back to 1642 (Kanei 19th), recalling its long history. This facility is designated as a cultural property by the city and currently only its gate has been moved to a place in front of the Museum of History and Folklore.
|Address ||〒367-0053 Chuo 1-2-3, Honjo-shi |
|Tel ||0495-25-1111（Cultural Assets Protection Division, Honjo-shi Hall） |
〒367-0053 Chuo 1-2-3, Honjo-shi
0495-25-1111（Cultural Assets Protection Division, Honjo-shi Hall）
© 2017 Honjo Sightseeing Association